My Very Own Yom Tov - Tishrei - Guide 3.0
All You Need To Teach Elul & Tishrei to Grades 3-7.
Yom Tov - Tishrei Guide - is BACK IN PRINT!
Order Printed Copies here!
Pick them up at Torah Umesorah Publications: 718-259-1223
ORDER your download here.
CLICK here to SEE Pages
from the Yom Tov Guide
Click here for download page.
- Successfully used in more than day schools and Yeshivot over the past four years.
- More than 110 pages of carefully researched material, with recognition of different Minhagim
- English text, interspersed with some Hebrew, suitable for ages 8 - 108.
- Informative content is enlived with many illustrations and easy-to-read charts, graphs and tables.
- Questions and worksheets at the back of the book
- Affordably priced so each child can have his/her own
- Great tool for teaching adults in any setting.
Thanks to the feedback of fellow teachers and students, this UPDATED EDITION
2.0 includes many more charts and EXCITING NEW features. Here are some of them
along with their cute helpers:
Sprinkled throughout the book are some of the most beautiful, inspiring
stories ever told.
Each Yom Tov has its main story, along with a few more little
Practical ways to light up our world, based on what we’ve just
Research, a challenge or higher level thinking.
A deeper delve or thoughtful activity on the subject.
CLICK HERE to go to the ORDER PAGE
YOU KNOW / IMAGINE / THINK: